« Home 

Saturday, January 29, 2000 

About Me

I love Rumi, Gibran, Alice Walker, Johnny Walker, Val Kilmer, my dvd collection, hot showers, chinese food, tattoos, silver jewelry, Christopher Walken, collecting wooden boxes, cats, raw salmon and sushi, jazz, Malcom X, painting and drawing, vampires, beaches and lakes, making dolls, feathers, fire,

to be continued...




I was born in Newark, NJ and we moved to Paterson NJ when I was about 5 or 6. I went to an all white catholic school until the 7th grade, and then we moved to Orange NJ and I started going to an all black middle school. Talk about culture shock, lol. Which brings me to the question I am asked the most, what my nationality is. Well, my father is Sicilian and Zulu (yes, from Africa) and my mother is Cherokee and Puerto Rican. I'm told there are other ethnicities in there somewhere, French, Irish, Apache. What it all boils down to is I'm a mutt...unique, but still a mutt :::smile:::

I left home when I was around 15/16, due to physical and emotional abuse and lived from place to place for almost 2 years, literally sleeping on the streets at times. I eventually wound up living in a girls homeless shelter. When I was 18 I got a ratty two bedroom apartment, and a job as a receptionist at a televison station, took custody of my 11 year old brother, and got involved in the music business.

I've been working in the music business so long, I've forgotten about at time when it wasn't a part of my life. I've worked for studios, record labels, producers and dj's, I've managed groups, clubs, bars, dj's and record labels, I've started record labels, clubs and my own groups, and have helped countless others establish their businesses as well.

I started my own independent PR firm in 1997 with my business partner Harry, and I must say it's been a wild ride. At times we never knew where our next check would come from, and times when we thought it would be easier just to get a 9-5 job, but we've hung in there.

I've had the pleasure of working with such icons as Tony Humphries, Little Louis, Isaac Hayes, Africa Baambatta, Burger King, Lee Quinones, Vaughn Harper, Wu Tang Clan, Chuck D, PRT, KRS One, Ron G, Fatman Scoop, John Cena and many more.

When I was 25, I had my daughter Jessica Kathleen. I'd always wanted lots of kids, I'm, talking 5, 6 or more if I could, but I found myself with just the one. Not that she wasn't a handful, and at times made up for the other 4 or 5 I didn't have.

to be continued.....





Cast of Characters in my life:

Jessica - my one and only child/daughter

Joe - my bf of 5 yrs

Julie - my baby sis & her three children, Tyquan, Khalid and Giavanni

Celeste - one of my best friends

Harry - My business partner

Dill and Mia - my two cats

Oscar & Peanut - My two goldfish

to be continued....

About me

  • I'm chase
  • From Georgia by way of Jersey, United States
Who Am I? Start Here...
Email me

More of My Stuff


    The Food Docs (Recipes)
    Pictures of My Life
    Paintings and Art
    Poetry Book:
    Rest in Reason, Move in Passion

    101 Things About Me
    "Starving Artist" Supplies Wishlist
    My Reading List
    My Items for Trade

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mschase2u. Make your own badge here.

    Locations of visitors to this page

Notable Posts

For Laughs

Interesting


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Strange Days!


powered by Bloglet



A clix a day will give me your vote, and why not? You know you love me :) Just click it, it opens in a new window, close it, and that's it. Pretty simple eh?

Islands in the Stream


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer


Your Personality Profile

You are sexy, powerful, and bold. You're full of passion and energy...Sometimes this passion has a dark side. You feel most alive when you're seducing someone. You never fail to get someone's attention. Quick minded, you're also quick to lose your temper!
Click here to take The World's Shortest Personality Test

Previous posts

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates