« Home | hmmmm.......... » | so damn clever » | Offers Pour in, US unprepared? » | Ali emailed me that Christopher Williams died. I j... » | "Get er done" » | looters or survivers, you decide » | more Katrina news, why am I not suprised.... » | CELEBRITIES thoughts on KATRINA responseWith celeb... » | peaches in wine » | New Orleans compared to Somalia.... » 

Friday, September 09, 2005 

101 things about me?

I saw this on someone elses site, and i was like..."could i possibly write 100 things about me?" so here goes.

1. I speed read

2. I've always secretly wanted to be a magician

3. I bite my nails

4. I am an insomniac

5. I wish I owned a book store or a library so I could have hundreds or thousands of books

6. I've always wanted to be a cop, but my life never went in that direction

7. I miss some of my old friends, but not enough to contact them

8. I want to lose weight

9. I hate the fact that my daughter is so pretty just about as much as I love it

10. I just found out after 4 years that my boyfriend has a cleft chin cause he's always worn a goatee

11. i think his chin is the cutest :)

12. sometimes I shop to make me feel better

13. i love animals

14. I have two cats, Mia and Dill, both females

15. We have 3 dogs (blue tick & beagle), all boys. Napoleon, Scout and Spider Man (cause he has climbed over every fence we've built)

16. I stopped smoking 5 years ago

17. i still sneak a cig every once in a while

18. I smoked a pack in the past three months

19. i wish my house was paid for, mortgages scare me

20. owing any large amount of money scares me

21. i'm sloppy

22. i hate being sloppy

23. but i can find anything in my sloppyness, lol there's a method to my madness

24. I never wear gold, only silver, white gold or platinum

25. I love diamonds

26. but I dont own any, I wish I did

27. I've been all over the world

28. but i've never been to an island or to africa

29. my dream would be to visit africa particularly egypt

30. I have 4 tattoos, one on my wrist, one on my ankle and a japanese fire dragon on my back

31. I want more tattoos

32. I've even thought about decorative scarification, but i know joe would be against it

33. I have 12 piercings, 5 in each ear (one is thru the top of my ear), a (closed) nose piercing, and my tongue is pierced. Compared to some peircings today I look normal, lol

34. I love driving, it's soothing. even long distance.

35. I love driving at night, i play my music, and just let the wind blow thru my hair and im in heaven

36. I love my nieces and nephews, Giavanni 2, Khalid 5, Tyquan 8, Monique 13 and Cheyenne 12

37. Im afraid I'm too old to make new friends

38. I dont have many friends anymore

39. i used to have lots and lots of "friends"......then i grew up

40. i think this list is such a conceited thing to do, i mean who really cares to know this much about me? yet i feel compusively obligated to complete it ::shrugs:: go figure.

41. i do a lot of things out of compulsion

42. i've never broken a bone

43. i LOVE movies....

44. I collect dvd's I have hundreds of them

45. I LOVE movie trailers, its like the best parts of the movie packed into 2 minutes...like a movie altoid, lol

46. I love the whole "doink doink" (Law & Order) series, every single one of them.

47. ditto for the CSI series

48. I've recently fallen head over heels for Third Watch (it's only been out for what, four seasons already? I'm so late)

49. I'm a shoe whore...well not as bad as I used to be, but i still am

50. I have two goldfish that live in a pot pond that i made on my deck, Oscar and Peanut

51. I can't believe I made it to number 50

52. I'm an incurable chocoholic...i'm especially in love with expensive dark chocolate

53. I also love limes

54. I can cook better than anyone I know, and better than most of the restaraunts i've ever eaten at

55. I have an addictive personality

56. Joe loves to rub my belly but i never let him

57. and when i do, he loves it so much

58. i want to own a camper and travel across the states

59. everytime i dream of fish, someone close to me is preggers

60. I used to model, after I had my daughter, i full figured modeled

61. I still get asked to model, but i think I'm too fat

62. I've won a bunch of modeling competitions

63. I've been painting since 2002

64. I've always drawn and doodled and done various other artistic things

65. but i always thought you had to be "professional" to paint

66. one day I just said "eff it" and bought some canvas and paint

67. I painted 39 paintings in about 8 months

68. I can't imagine selling my paintings, though i know i will have to part with them eventually

69. they are like my babies

70. I have 6 sisters

71. two of them were killed at different times by their husbands

72. I am paranoid about this, i wonder if one day I will be killed by a man I love

73. or if it will happen to my daughter or another one of my sisters

74. I know this is not healthy, but I can't help it

75. My aunt committed suicide by drinking lye, because her husband left her

76. sometimes I think the women in my family are cursed

77. my favorite parts of my body are my lips and my feet

78. most people like my breasts and my hair

79. my hair is so long I can sit on it

80. I hate washing it

81. it stops up my tub and i wind up pulling hair out of my crack

82. I love guns

83. I own a rifle and a shotgun

84. I want to get an handgun next, probably a 9mm

(guns don't kill, people do. So don't email me with your crap)

85. my brother is in jail for shooting someone in the head

86. I have two older brothers who I never met because their father kidnapped them when him and my mother split. She hasnt seen them since. they were 3 and 4.

87. I've been trying to locate them for over 10 years

88. I've been writing poetry for as long as I can remember

89. I have started 3 books and finished none

90. I have been doing photography for about 8 years

91. I hate the fact that I dont take pictures like I used to

92. I'm going to start taking more pics

93. I love how I look with a tan, but fear getting cancer

94. I've been writing a letter to my sister Denise's husband, the one who killed her, for 6 years...

95. I still havent finished it

96. I hate all sports except for boxing and extreme fighting

97. red is my favorite color not apple red, but dark red, blood red....black, dark green, and brown are close seconds

98. i've only considered suicide once

99. when my sister Denise was killed

100. I've never had a man hit me

101. I think I would kill a man if he did

owning a book store/library sounds absolutely DREAMY. imagine that much knowledge at your fingertips!

some of the things you talked about are REALLY scary. your sisters being killed, your brothers being kidnapped, your aunt committing suicide. TRAGIC!

Wow! A kaleidoscope of events in your life. I think such situations make a person stronger. I read all 100 and don't think you are conceited ;)

Cool. Hadn't read that before. You have read over 5,000 books? WOOOOAAAAHHH. What types of books have you started to write? I used to hate to have long hair until I had jaw surgery and moved to Colorado (where it is less humid). Now I don't mind it. Although, I do hate the hair in the tub and my boyfriend (who has black hair, literally) gets my hair all caught in his. :-)

Anna

Holy crap...I don't even have a hundred interesting stories....or do I? *thinks*
No.
JV

Well rounded...I'd kill a guy if he hit a woman too...unless she was weilding a knife or something.
A guy hit my mom once and I bit him until I broke skin. ;)

*laughing* at JV's comment above. he sounds so cute, eh, but sometimes he does not sound like he is only 17..

sometimes i'm an insomniac too, like now, although i am tired but i don't feel like going to bed. Sometimes going to bed is boring...that is why i love to blog around...everyone i know in town is sleeping, well, some are working, but i don't like to disturb them at work.

i liked reading the list of things about you. it is quite interesting how much so many people actually have in common with one another.

humph, i'm getting tired now, one of these nights when i have to force myself to go to bed. but i hate getting up in the morning.

you have a very interesting blog here; i will come back later when my concentration is better. (i don't speed read!)

later,
pj

Since you collect DVD's, you might be able to find DVD's you want on Peerflix. It's a service that allows you to sign up for free and trade your used DVD's with other member's used DVD's.

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm chase
  • From Georgia by way of Jersey, United States
Who Am I? Start Here...
Email me

More of My Stuff


    The Food Docs (Recipes)
    Pictures of My Life
    Paintings and Art
    Poetry Book:
    Rest in Reason, Move in Passion

    101 Things About Me
    "Starving Artist" Supplies Wishlist
    My Reading List
    My Items for Trade

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mschase2u. Make your own badge here.

    Locations of visitors to this page

Notable Posts

For Laughs

Interesting


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Strange Days!


powered by Bloglet



A clix a day will give me your vote, and why not? You know you love me :) Just click it, it opens in a new window, close it, and that's it. Pretty simple eh?

Islands in the Stream


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer


Your Personality Profile

You are sexy, powerful, and bold. You're full of passion and energy...Sometimes this passion has a dark side. You feel most alive when you're seducing someone. You never fail to get someone's attention. Quick minded, you're also quick to lose your temper!
Click here to take The World's Shortest Personality Test

Previous posts

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates