« Home | I'm baaaaccck :) » | permanent sap green » | RIP Andy Pandy » | Thanks » | oh yeah » | voodoo bisexual child » | Twins Dream » | artartartartart » | Michael Jackson and my nephew » | Fuckin Templates » 

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 

My Reading List

Every since I posted that I own over 1000 books, I've been asked to name some of them, or what I'm reading. I've read every book in my collection, and I will attempt to archive them here, in no particular order, including new books I read as well as books I will Bookcross. If I bookcross a book I will include the bookcross number so you can check the status on the bookcross site. Email me if you submit any books as well, I'd like to see how they go.

This is going to take time, so it is a work in progress. I will try to add new books every day. If you want to know how a book was, email me.

For reference, I put dates on some of the old books I've collected and some of my favorites will have amazon links in case you'd like to buy a copy for yourself.

Any questions email me at virtualchase at aol.com



  1. The Essential Rumi

  2. The Prophet by Khalil Gibran

  3. The Millionaire's Secrets, Mark Fisher

  4. The Power of Positive Thinking, Norman Vincent Peale (1952)

  5. Love Songs, Sara Teasdale (1946)

  6. Soledad Brother - The prison Letters of George Jackson

  7. Nymphs of The Valley, Khalil Gibran (1948)

  8. The Nightstand Chillers, Pat Boyette (scary comics)

  9. The Power to Love, Edwin W. Hirsch, MD (1934)

  10. Derailed, James Seigel

  11. Mosaic Wrokshop, Emma Biggs

  12. The Street Lawyer, John Grisham

  13. Hidden Treasures of Ancient Egypt, Zahi Hawass

  14. Good Things, Martha Stewart

  15. Condensed Knowledge, Mental Floss

  16. aCCEptable risk, robin cook

  17. good things, martha stewart

  18. like water for chocolate, laura esquirel

  19. the mushroom man, sophie powell

  20. hidden treasures of ancient egypt, zahi hawass

  21. on the down low, jl king

  22. what they never told you in history class, indus khamit-kush

  23. voices from slavery, edited by norman r yetman

  24. the big book of new american humor, edited by william novak and moshe waldoks

  25. the secret langiage of dreams, david fontana

  26. secret language, monica wood

  27. bag of bones, stephen king

  28. flowers bed, antione thomas

  29. star, pamala anderson

  30. the godfather, mario puzo

  31. a treasury, khalil gibran

  32. the case of sergeant grischa, arnold zweig

  33. african history for beginners, herb boyd

  34. my brothers keeper, reshonda tate billingsly

  35. the girl problem, ruth m alexander

  36. the boston strangler, gerold frank

  37. blackface, nelson george

  38. the womans encyclopedia of myths and secrets, walker

  39. midnight in the garden of good and evil, john berendt

  40. chicken soup for the soul, jack canfeild

  41. ragtime, e l doctorow

  42. the exorcist, william peter blatty

  43. public enemy, john walsh

  44. the street lawyer, john grisham

  45. national geographic, the photographs

  46. bridges and boundaries, african americans and american jews, george braziller

  47. handbook on roses, brooklyn botanic garden, 1967

  48. Othello, edited by george lyman kittredge

  49. dark forces, edited by kirby mccauley

  50. start and run your own record label, daylle deanna schwartz

  51. choosing health and wellness, edited by sheryl huggins and cheryl mayberry
    mckissack

  52. through indian eyes, readers digest

  53. modern primitives, tatoo, piercing, scarification, RE Search

  54. html for the world wide web, elizabeth castro

  55. justine von marquis de sade, guido crepax

  56. the peculiar institution, slavery in the antibellum south, kenneth m stampp 1956

  57. alone with the devil, famous cases of a courtromm psychiatrist, ronald markman
    md and dominicl bosco

  58. the princessa, machiavelli for women, harriet rubin

  59. damage, josephine hart

  60. parenting isnt for cowards, dr james c dobson

  61. black odyssey, the case of the slave ship amistad, mary caBLE

  62. GENtleman junkie, harlan ellison

  63. drop city, tc boyle

  64. the alchemist, paulo coelho

  65. def poetry jam on broadway, danny simmons

  66. big city junk, mary randolph caRTER

  67. memoirs of a geisha, arthur golden

  68. canning and preserving, linda ferrari

  69. my tupac shakur story, chopmaster j

  70. the valley of light, terry kay

  71. possessed, the rise and fall of prince, alex hahn


























Try reading The Alchemist or Veronika Decides to Die by Paulo Coelho.
And I'm sure you've read the Little Prince by Exupery. Probably the only book Lance has actually read.
JV

hmmm, (i do have The Prophet given to me by a sweet young man a long time ago), but i've not heard of Gibran's Nymphs of the Valley --do you feel like giving me a brief synopsis?

hey there, VJ; ohhh man! The Alchemist. is one of my favourites, a friend gave a copy to me in 1999,
pj

well, i'm getting thirsty, which means i'm also getting tired,

later,

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

This is very interesting site... »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm chase
  • From Georgia by way of Jersey, United States
Who Am I? Start Here...
Email me

More of My Stuff


    The Food Docs (Recipes)
    Pictures of My Life
    Paintings and Art
    Poetry Book:
    Rest in Reason, Move in Passion

    101 Things About Me
    "Starving Artist" Supplies Wishlist
    My Reading List
    My Items for Trade

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mschase2u. Make your own badge here.

    Locations of visitors to this page

Notable Posts

For Laughs

Interesting


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Strange Days!


powered by Bloglet



A clix a day will give me your vote, and why not? You know you love me :) Just click it, it opens in a new window, close it, and that's it. Pretty simple eh?

Islands in the Stream


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer


Your Personality Profile

You are sexy, powerful, and bold. You're full of passion and energy...Sometimes this passion has a dark side. You feel most alive when you're seducing someone. You never fail to get someone's attention. Quick minded, you're also quick to lose your temper!
Click here to take The World's Shortest Personality Test

Previous posts

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates