« Home | artartartartart » | Michael Jackson and my nephew » | Fuckin Templates » | Harvest Moon » | Angels in strange places » | Kelis on crack...wait, maybe it was Nas » | I feel like crap today. I had these wild dreams a... » | My love/hate relationship with Martha Stewart » | Storytellin - summer of 75 - Newark, NJ » | 9/11 » 

Thursday, September 22, 2005 

Twins Dream

I think I talked about my dreams once before in my 101 things about me post and I don't mean dreams about what i wanna do with my life, I mean the ones you have at night.

Every since I can remember, there have been certain consistencies in my dreams, if I dreamt of fish, someone I knew would be pregnant....Now please keep in mind, this has happened at least 20 times since I was 18....I've had friends who knew they were preggers, and when I told them about the dream, lied to me and said it wasn't them, and then later told me they were scared shitless cause they thought I knew it was them.

I don't claim to know the future, or to be psychic, I just dream of fish.

So far have had 100% success rate. And I'm also not talking about the lady down the street, or the cashier at the grocery store....No, these are friends, close friends.

Then there's the other dream.

The baby dream.

Simply put, if I dream of a baby, someone close to me dies. It's happened about 6 times in my life. Once when my sister was killed, once it was an ex boyfriend, once it was jessicas uncle...you get the picture. It's never a nightmare, its always just a regular dream.

It only turns into a nightmare, when I wake up.

I had the dream last night.

Only it was a little different.

It was two babies.

I was in an apartment, and my sister was sitting on the couch with these two little babies playing near her that were obviously hers, (they were a girl and a boy, and one was a bit taller than the other) I remember thinking how did she have two babies so close in age? (my thinking was they looked like they weren't the same age, but were close enough in age for it not to be possible to have two)..Then I heard voices and I walked to the back door and saw Joe talking to my brother (who's currently incarcerated, that's a whole other story), I hugged my brother and pretty much that's all I remember before I woke up.

This afternoon my sister calls me and I told her about the dream...Because she was at work, she told me she would call me back on her lunch hour. She called me back about a half hour later and said "you need to get checked out" I was like "huh?", she goes "I SAID, you need to get your brain examined girl".

Here's the deal; a few minutes after we got off the phone, she called her doctor. She had terminated a pregnancy last week (another story) but she needed to call and make a follow up appointment (I guess the baby dream reminded her) and they made the appointment, then the doctor said he needed to tell her something, and rambled about insurance and such. Then he told her, he had removed two fetuses.

She was having twins.

I suppose that's why they were so close in age in my dream...

I suppose you think I'm crazy....

I'm hoping this was just a dream about them and not something to come.

Hiya!
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I looked over your photoblog too and you might be right, Your Jessica may very well be the most beautiful girl in the world. She has a lovely face and pretty eyes!
I loved the puppies...what breed are they? Dill is adorable. MY cats are all grown up now, Danni (a girl,long story) and Molly. Although Molly stayed quite tiny. She also has extra toes so she looks like she's wearing mittens.
Here's my flikr account if you want to see some of my pics.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rueriddle/

And here's my on line portfolio...If you'd like to see my artwork thus far:

http://www.artconspiracy.com/conspiracy_user.asp?id=2144118275


As to YOUR post..I have had precognitive dreams too. That and if I feel something really good is going to turn out from a situation it usually turns out just okay...but if I feel it is going to be bad...it is!
Luckily if something DOES turn out amazingly great..I am usually surprized. Did any of that make sense?
LOL!

Whoa. That is very spooky, but not in a good way.

lalalalalalala............


In other news, I answered your chile questions in my comments.

O_o wow...never noticed this post before. I used to wish I had psychic powers, but that is very phenomonal. From somes points of view: cool, others: scary. Either way, I find you fascinatingly amazing.

;)
Johnny

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm chase
  • From Georgia by way of Jersey, United States
Who Am I? Start Here...
Email me

More of My Stuff


    The Food Docs (Recipes)
    Pictures of My Life
    Paintings and Art
    Poetry Book:
    Rest in Reason, Move in Passion

    101 Things About Me
    "Starving Artist" Supplies Wishlist
    My Reading List
    My Items for Trade

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mschase2u. Make your own badge here.

    Locations of visitors to this page

Notable Posts

For Laughs

Interesting


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Strange Days!


powered by Bloglet



A clix a day will give me your vote, and why not? You know you love me :) Just click it, it opens in a new window, close it, and that's it. Pretty simple eh?

Islands in the Stream


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer


Your Personality Profile

You are sexy, powerful, and bold. You're full of passion and energy...Sometimes this passion has a dark side. You feel most alive when you're seducing someone. You never fail to get someone's attention. Quick minded, you're also quick to lose your temper!
Click here to take The World's Shortest Personality Test

Previous posts

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates