« Home | Storytellin - summer of 75 - Newark, NJ » | 9/11 » | Alfie » | Guess what?! Guess What?! Guess what?! » | It's our Anniversary » | 101 things about me? » | hmmmm.......... » | so damn clever » | Offers Pour in, US unprepared? » | Ali emailed me that Christopher Williams died. I j... » 

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 

My love/hate relationship with Martha Stewart

I hate martha stewart. I caught her show "martha" today...its a cooking show/celebrity kiss ass/let me talk about prison every chance I get" show. and then they play the kmart commercial showing all of her stuff for sale.

I just watched the show she did with david spade, who incidently i think is very funny, but every dish she made was centered around snacks she made in prison! I thought this was a joke at first, a poor taste joke, but at least if it was a joke, I could get over it.

what is wrong with this woman??? going to prison is not like going to a day spa...and people that come out, arent showing off their cooking skills on national tv, they're struggling to find a HOME....A JOB....FOOD....

jesus, then she talks about this woman in prison who crocheted, and I've heard that grey poncho she wore home was made by a woman in prison, and there were over a million inquiries for this poncho...so on the show...she has this woman in a van that they keep cutting to thats crocheting ponchos....is this the woman from jail? did that woman get any money or credit for this poncho? is she even allowed to get money while in jail?

and all the while Martha goes on and on about how they couldnt get butter, or cinnimon in jail, how they had to "make do"..... you're in JAIL you dumbass.

How they made a cheese grater by punching holes in a tin box......but oh my, did she make do...baked apples in the microwave, using the skin of a grapefruit for garnish, sugar cubes, cheese sandwiches in paper bags...she even made apple jelly in jail for chrissakes using a pillowcase to strain it. :::choking noise:::

I hate her for making light of a situation that will forever remaina a nightmare for many any people.




Then there's the martha I love....she can take a piece of string, a sock and a safety pin and make a gorgeous xmas ornament. I love her books and magazines, they give me so much to think about and imagine, and tons of great ideas for the holidays.

LMAO! Yep, that's Martha for ya! They should have put her in solitary confinement and see how she would do, perhaps she would paint the walls green with her snot from crying? Don't know but it's a shame, she could have started a business for those women by selling their stuff, whatever crocheting, etc....

I saw the Martha episode with David Spade, who I think it so snarky. What I couldn't get over was all the jibes and jokes about her incarceration and all. I just rubs me the wrong way.

~Deb

That was the one I saw! and thats exactly what I was talking about, she's acting like being locked up is a joke, and it's not.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm chase
  • From Georgia by way of Jersey, United States
Who Am I? Start Here...
Email me

More of My Stuff


    The Food Docs (Recipes)
    Pictures of My Life
    Paintings and Art
    Poetry Book:
    Rest in Reason, Move in Passion

    101 Things About Me
    "Starving Artist" Supplies Wishlist
    My Reading List
    My Items for Trade

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mschase2u. Make your own badge here.

    Locations of visitors to this page

Notable Posts

For Laughs

Interesting


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Strange Days!


powered by Bloglet



A clix a day will give me your vote, and why not? You know you love me :) Just click it, it opens in a new window, close it, and that's it. Pretty simple eh?

Islands in the Stream


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer


Your Personality Profile

You are sexy, powerful, and bold. You're full of passion and energy...Sometimes this passion has a dark side. You feel most alive when you're seducing someone. You never fail to get someone's attention. Quick minded, you're also quick to lose your temper!
Click here to take The World's Shortest Personality Test

Previous posts

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates