« Home | Alfie » | Guess what?! Guess What?! Guess what?! » | It's our Anniversary » | 101 things about me? » | hmmmm.......... » | so damn clever » | Offers Pour in, US unprepared? » | Ali emailed me that Christopher Williams died. I j... » | "Get er done" » | looters or survivers, you decide » 

Monday, September 12, 2005 

9/11

I'm watching this show on discovery channel, its called The Flight that Fought Back, about flight 93. I told myself I wasn't going to watch it, because I know its been 4 years, but I think that there were so many many many lies told about wht happened and each year it gets fed and fed and the lies are believed more and more. At any rate, I still believe this plane was shot down to protect it from hitting DC. But no matter what, looking at these people, and knowing they died on this plane and knew for a while in advance that this was it...they were going to die at any moment...had to be hell....it had to be the worst hell anyone could imagine, to call your family and say goodbye, knowing this is it....whatever you did or didnt do, this was it...bless them all.

Then, as I have my new wi-fi, im using my laptop in the bedroom and blogrolling (going from one blog to another) and I came across this blog about a woman who went to africa as a missionary, and in pat XI she talks about how these women spoke about being raped and brutalized by soldiers, and then when they were freed, their own husbands wouldnt take them back because they had been with other men....so in a sense they were brutalized twice, and now many of them are left to live on the street as beggers.

and im just overwhelmed right now....i'm overwhelmed at the injustice in this world, how so many are living so large and have tons of money and wealth at their disposal, while others are living a life so poor it's unimaginable. I know that suffering is a part of life....we all have suffered at some point, but it still hurts, and makes me ask myself again and again, what can I do to help?
africa, and I tell myself there are people here in our own communities that need help too. It's so hard, and how do you find the time in your own life, with your own daily crap to do for others, even as you may not have all the money and time to give? ::sigh::
I know it could not have been an easy thing to just up and go to

Thanks, Chase, for your thoughtful comments on my blog. I am humbled and grateful that you see fit to include a link to mine in yours.

We are all God's children, He loves us all - some just don't love Him back.

I go to Africa because I have a story of hope to share; of faith in the midst of tragedy; I have lived it, I am living it. And I am called to go, and care. So I am just answering that call.

Thanks for looking at my blog.

Linda

ive gotta agree with you here. something about the simple fact that a plane crashes, and there is nothing left of it? that doesn't make sense. i dont know. i think it was shot down as well. i think it blew up before it hit the ground.

Very nice site! »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm chase
  • From Georgia by way of Jersey, United States
Who Am I? Start Here...
Email me

More of My Stuff


    The Food Docs (Recipes)
    Pictures of My Life
    Paintings and Art
    Poetry Book:
    Rest in Reason, Move in Passion

    101 Things About Me
    "Starving Artist" Supplies Wishlist
    My Reading List
    My Items for Trade

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mschase2u. Make your own badge here.

    Locations of visitors to this page

Notable Posts

For Laughs

Interesting


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Strange Days!


powered by Bloglet



A clix a day will give me your vote, and why not? You know you love me :) Just click it, it opens in a new window, close it, and that's it. Pretty simple eh?

Islands in the Stream


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer


Your Personality Profile

You are sexy, powerful, and bold. You're full of passion and energy...Sometimes this passion has a dark side. You feel most alive when you're seducing someone. You never fail to get someone's attention. Quick minded, you're also quick to lose your temper!
Click here to take The World's Shortest Personality Test

Previous posts

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates