« Home | 101 things about me? » | hmmmm.......... » | so damn clever » | Offers Pour in, US unprepared? » | Ali emailed me that Christopher Williams died. I j... » | "Get er done" » | looters or survivers, you decide » | more Katrina news, why am I not suprised.... » | CELEBRITIES thoughts on KATRINA responseWith celeb... » | peaches in wine » 

Saturday, September 10, 2005 

It's our Anniversary

Today is Joe and I's 4th year anniversary. Wow, i can hardly believe we've been together for so long. The best part it, it's been relatively pain free. Oh we've had our arguments, and our ups and downs, he's made me cry a couple times just being an asshole, but we've stuck thru thick and thin, and made it to this point. He's never cheated on me, that i know of, he's never been one to hang out all night with the "boys" or spend all his money at the titty bar. If he makes 100 bucks he gives me 99, and he pulls his weight around the house (for the most part, lol). He may bitch about washing the dishes, but he does the laundry. He won't cook, but he'll never let me lift anything over 10 pounds, lol. He's a good guy, and I'm glad to have him.

Until we moved here and got stuck with this skinny shower, we took a shower every night together. He lets me read to him (well he did until he started working, now he has to get up at 5am). He always lets me control the remote. We never run out of things to talk about. He still kisses me in the morning before he leaves and again when he gets home. He LOVES my daughter, and treats her like his own. He encourages my creativity and deals with my artistic quirks. We can argue like cats and dogs over apoint, but he has no problem admitting if he was wrong.

The sex is outstanding 95% of the time, and I've never cheated on him, nor would I want to. I just love him.

there is nothing better than love!!!

Very nice site! »

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm chase
  • From Georgia by way of Jersey, United States
Who Am I? Start Here...
Email me

More of My Stuff


    The Food Docs (Recipes)
    Pictures of My Life
    Paintings and Art
    Poetry Book:
    Rest in Reason, Move in Passion

    101 Things About Me
    "Starving Artist" Supplies Wishlist
    My Reading List
    My Items for Trade

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mschase2u. Make your own badge here.

    Locations of visitors to this page

Notable Posts

For Laughs

Interesting


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Strange Days!


powered by Bloglet



A clix a day will give me your vote, and why not? You know you love me :) Just click it, it opens in a new window, close it, and that's it. Pretty simple eh?

Islands in the Stream


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer


Your Personality Profile

You are sexy, powerful, and bold. You're full of passion and energy...Sometimes this passion has a dark side. You feel most alive when you're seducing someone. You never fail to get someone's attention. Quick minded, you're also quick to lose your temper!
Click here to take The World's Shortest Personality Test

Previous posts

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates