« Home | Kelis on crack...wait, maybe it was Nas » | I feel like crap today. I had these wild dreams a... » | My love/hate relationship with Martha Stewart » | Storytellin - summer of 75 - Newark, NJ » | 9/11 » | Alfie » | Guess what?! Guess What?! Guess what?! » | It's our Anniversary » | 101 things about me? » | hmmmm.......... » 

Friday, September 16, 2005 

Angels in strange places

So I was totally gassed about my upcoming art class, but then I had some bills come up that couldn't be put off. I paid for the art class, but when they sent me the confirmation in the mail, they also included something that they had not previously told me about, a double sided list of supplies I would need for the class. Why did I think it was all inclusive...naive I guess. So that kind of stonewalled me, because when i went to a site that I know has relativly cheap art supplies, it still came up to about 160. I pretty much decided I was gonna call it a wrap.

I'm not about to ask Joe's mom for money cause she hounds you and hounds you until you give it back, it's demeaning, and I hate borrowing money as it is, it just makes it all the more distasteful. A few friends I thought of are prety much struggling themselves to support their families or just their life period, so I knew that was out of the question. Then I thought of one friend of mine, (we'll call him by his online name, NoRib) who might be able to do it, but I was just sick with not wanting to ask. But i've been like a little kid looking forward to christmas, and if I miss this class, not only would I lose money, but there's not another class till next september....so I decided to ask.

He said yes...no qualms, no questions. Not only did he buy me the stuff I needed but he also got me some extra stuff that was on my wishlist. I had told NoRib some time ago I would update his website for him, and before we got off the phone, he said go ahead and do the site, and we'll call it even. I can't even begin to describe how happy he made me, I'm not even sure he knows....just the fact that I will still be able to take this class is just a slice of heaven for me. Today I will call NoRib my angel. I know it may not seem like much, but honestly, I don't ask for much, I just like to do the simple things that make me happy. This whole move was a drain on my finances, but I look forward to the future because i know everything will be fine.




On a nother note check out my PhotBlog for pics of my puppies and kitties!! I only posted a pic of my kitty Dill, I have to find the pic of my other kitty Mia. But I did post the puppies Napoleon, Scout and Spiderman.

About me

  • I'm chase
  • From Georgia by way of Jersey, United States
Who Am I? Start Here...
Email me

More of My Stuff


    The Food Docs (Recipes)
    Pictures of My Life
    Paintings and Art
    Poetry Book:
    Rest in Reason, Move in Passion

    101 Things About Me
    "Starving Artist" Supplies Wishlist
    My Reading List
    My Items for Trade

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mschase2u. Make your own badge here.

    Locations of visitors to this page

Notable Posts

For Laughs

Interesting


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Strange Days!


powered by Bloglet



A clix a day will give me your vote, and why not? You know you love me :) Just click it, it opens in a new window, close it, and that's it. Pretty simple eh?

Islands in the Stream


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer


Your Personality Profile

You are sexy, powerful, and bold. You're full of passion and energy...Sometimes this passion has a dark side. You feel most alive when you're seducing someone. You never fail to get someone's attention. Quick minded, you're also quick to lose your temper!
Click here to take The World's Shortest Personality Test

Previous posts

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates