« Home | The Calm and the Storm » | 2 exe's in 2 days » | Am I the only one saddened by watching Trading Spo... » | Dead Man goes unnoticed for 2 years..... » | I'm too lazy and tired right now to think of anyth... » | Lindt » | Fortune cookie madness » | Free Chinese food » | EDZ SEZ » | Julius and Friends » 

Friday, September 02, 2005 

Ask and it shall be given.....

So...I was reading back on some of my older posts, since I hadn't written in so long. I mean it's been almost a year exactly since the last time I wrote. One post in particular, struck me. I asked for this situation last year, and it is exactly the situation I have right now.

I have always, since I was a little girl, wanted a place with land, a pool, maybe a horse or two, dogs, cats....basically a country sort of life....away from people, unless I wanted to be near them, and I always assumed this would be something I could get when I got "older". Either I'm "older" now (and at 38 I dread to think it, lol, or I managed to do something a lot of people dont get to do...realize my dream. Now dont get me wrong, Im not living high off the hog, there are many things I need right now that I cant get, a lawn mower for one would be nice. It's mostly things relating to the outdoors that I need that a family coming from the city would be so clueless about. I was so concerned that we wouldnt be able to close on the house that I wasn't even thinking about a lawn mower, lol.

But I have just what I asked for, 3 acres of land, I could throw a rock and not hit anyones house....I have more space than I know what to do with, 13 rooms.....we now have two cats, Mia and Dill....three puppies, Napoleon, Spider Man and Scout....two goldfish, Oscar and Peanut, and at some point, we hope to have a horse and a pool, but in the meantime, we have wonderful neighbors with an in ground pool, who have extended an open invitation and we go often. I even watch their 8 year old son Joey after school.

I know I said I wanted crickets, and I got them in spades...those suckers are noisy as hell! This one gets underneath my window every night and sings his little heart out, but if I could find him, boy......I'd beat him senseless.

Jessica, after being homeschooled for the past two years is back in the public school system. It's taking her a little time to get acclimated, but I'm sure she'll be ok. She's doing great in every class except for gym....and she's having a little trouble staying orginized, but her teachers are strict, she's on punishement this whole weekend for not finishing an assignement. Like I said, Im sure she'll be ok. lol

It really sucks that she's on punishement this weekend because im house sitting the neighbors pool...er, i mean house, and I planned to spend every waking oment in that sucker, but she screwed that up, how am i supposed to sit in the pool all day now knowing she's miserable....mothers guilt...sucks.

This is very interesting site...
»

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm chase
  • From Georgia by way of Jersey, United States
Who Am I? Start Here...
Email me

More of My Stuff


    The Food Docs (Recipes)
    Pictures of My Life
    Paintings and Art
    Poetry Book:
    Rest in Reason, Move in Passion

    101 Things About Me
    "Starving Artist" Supplies Wishlist
    My Reading List
    My Items for Trade

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mschase2u. Make your own badge here.

    Locations of visitors to this page

Notable Posts

For Laughs

Interesting


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Strange Days!


powered by Bloglet



A clix a day will give me your vote, and why not? You know you love me :) Just click it, it opens in a new window, close it, and that's it. Pretty simple eh?

Islands in the Stream


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer


Your Personality Profile

You are sexy, powerful, and bold. You're full of passion and energy...Sometimes this passion has a dark side. You feel most alive when you're seducing someone. You never fail to get someone's attention. Quick minded, you're also quick to lose your temper!
Click here to take The World's Shortest Personality Test

Previous posts

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates