« Home | Lindt » | Fortune cookie madness » | Free Chinese food » | EDZ SEZ » | Julius and Friends » | So I was minding my own business...doing some work... » | My fortune » | Ok so, since I was reading Pushing in the Pin's bl... » | so there IS life on blogger! » | work » 

Sunday, August 29, 2004 

I'm too lazy and tired right now to think of anything to talk about today so, I got this questionaire from Owlish's Blog Thanks Owlish :)

I don't know what will actually apply to me, I changed a few from the original to suit me (what the hell, its my blog) :)

1.Name spelled backwards: esahc

2.Where nationality are your parents: Father: Sicilian & Zulu (yes, from Africa, it's a long story)), Mother: Cherokee & Puerto Rican (don't ask)

3. Last thing downloaded: a cool ass trailer for a cool ass looking movie called Grayson. You can download the trailer here. It's awesome.

4. Fave restaurant: There's this authentic Italian joint near me called Rita and Joe's, which I truly love, but they can be expensive. I like Olive Garden as well.

5. Last time you swam in a pool: couple weeks ago, a friend has a pool in their complex.

6. Have you ever been in a school play? Oh my God. I forgot that, I DID play in one...I played a courtesan (whore) in a play called "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum"? I think..that's what it was called. It was hella long ago. I remember I was in the 7th grade..and I had a huge major crush on this older guy named (don't laugh) Buddy. Buddy Benson. He looked like Chico DeBarge. I followed him around like a lovesick puppy. One day he said his shoulder was killing him, and I offered to rub it for him. (didnt I say no laughing?) We sat in the back and I rubbed his shoulder and neck, and when I was done, since my hands and his neck were so warm, I blew on his neck. He got mad and said something like you dont blow on someone after you massage them, cause you can cause the muscle to tighten up even worse, blah blah blah. Jerk.

7. How many kids do you want? I have one..12 yrs old. I wish I would of had about 4 more.

8. Type of music you dislike the most: chamber/elevator music?

9. Registered to vote: no

10. Do you have cable? God, yes, you don't?

11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? yes

12. Ever prank call anyone? yes...haha

13. Ever get a parking ticket? God, yes

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Bungee jumping, no way. But I always wanted to do the running and jumping off a cliff with a parachute, and jumping out of a plane. Then I heard that you land really hard and if you're not careful you could break your leg/s, ankle/s....so I'm kinda thinking twice about it.

15. Farthest place traveled: I never measured it in miles. Sotland, Italy, London, Amsterdam, Canada, Germany, Switzerland....

16. Do you have a garden? I did last year. But we were SO inundated with mosquitos i hate even going into our backyard.

17. What's your favorite comic strip: Calvin & Hobbs

18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? yup

19. Bath or shower, morning or night? shower every night.

20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? N/A

21. Favorite pizza topping? I'm not a big Pizza lover, but if I do get it, it has to have ground beef or sausage.

22. Chips or popcorn? Chips! Pringles!

23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? a tannish shiny one

24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? huh?

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? no, never in a pageant...I've been in fashion show competitions, not sure how different they are.

26. Orange juice or apple? Orange, actually I like Ruby Red Grapefruit the best.

27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? "Dinner" sounds so formal, I went out with Joe, Jess and a friend of ours Jose and his son JC. We went to a little greasy spoon joint and had burgers and fries.

28. Favorite type chocolate bar: Bar? Be serious. Lindt truffles, and anything Godiva.

30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Last summer.

31. Have you ever won a trophy? When I was little...for bowling and spelling.

32. Are you a good cook? try great! It's one of my passions.

33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? yes, try driving thru GA at 3am, they will NOT come out and pump you, you can sit there forever.

34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? no, but I really have my eye on this cool, cutting, chopping, blending, twirling thingie that I can pay for in 5 easy payments of 19.99 each. (If I order today I'll get 2 mini versions of it free!)

35. Sprite or 7-up? sprite

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? no

37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Ice cream i think? I hate going in the pharmacy....mainly becuase pharmacies aren't really "pharmacies" anymore, they're more like a huge toy store for adults. I mean, sure they have a pharmacist and you can pick up your prescription there, but its the candy, cards, makeup, do dads, hair care, lotions, sex aides, perfumes, they even have a FOOD aisle now for crissakes. I can blow 100 bucks in walgreens and not even know on what.

38. Ever throw up in public? If the bathroom at the club counts, or the side of the highway out the open door while my sisters going 55 mph counts then I guess so. The club one happened once, and I MADE myself throw up. The car thing happened once too...but the shots of JD made me throw up that time. :D


39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? I think I may have already found him...so...if i could keep him then you know what the answer is. If not, then I guess I'd never talk to Robin Leach

40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Lust at first site, YES! Love is a little more complicated than that.

41. Ever call a 900 number? no

42. Can ex's be friends? rarely. Guy's being friends with their exe's, sometimes...woman's exe's I think will always have a thought that they will get her back in the sack one day. At least all of my exe's did, and why I'm not friends with any of them.

43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? yesterday, Joe's Mom is in the hospital.

44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? yes

45. What message is on your answering machine? my companies message ( I work from home...my personal line is simple "leave a message, blah, blah, blah"

46. What's your all-time favorite SNL character? The Church Lady

47. Name of first pet? Nikita (black cat)

48. What is in your purse? I doubt I have enough space for this answer. Always a book, lip gloss, pens, wallet, hard candy, make-up wallet, loose change, reciepts.

49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Before or during bedtime? :D I either read to Joe or we watch a movie.

50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? That my daughter is well spoken and mannerable.

About me

  • I'm chase
  • From Georgia by way of Jersey, United States
Who Am I? Start Here...
Email me

More of My Stuff


    The Food Docs (Recipes)
    Pictures of My Life
    Paintings and Art
    Poetry Book:
    Rest in Reason, Move in Passion

    101 Things About Me
    "Starving Artist" Supplies Wishlist
    My Reading List
    My Items for Trade

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mschase2u. Make your own badge here.

    Locations of visitors to this page

Notable Posts

For Laughs

Interesting


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Strange Days!


powered by Bloglet



A clix a day will give me your vote, and why not? You know you love me :) Just click it, it opens in a new window, close it, and that's it. Pretty simple eh?

Islands in the Stream


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer


Your Personality Profile

You are sexy, powerful, and bold. You're full of passion and energy...Sometimes this passion has a dark side. You feel most alive when you're seducing someone. You never fail to get someone's attention. Quick minded, you're also quick to lose your temper!
Click here to take The World's Shortest Personality Test

Previous posts

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates