« Home | work » | ticked off » | | Black Listed | 2004-08-19 » | Randomly selecting blogs from the front page seeme... » | Jessica's been gone or about 9 days now. She went ... » | alzheimers, here I come » | So, im updating my profile, im adding blog entries... » | grey hair » | writing » | You are most like Carrie! You're quirky, flirty, ... » 

Tuesday, August 24, 2004 

so there IS life on blogger!

Just when I was thinking of handing in my blogger pass, cause I'm SO tired of finding blogs that are all about the olympics or the fuckin election. GET a LIFE people. Jeez.

Anyway, by some fab stroke of luck I came across The Mangey Cur Diaries and Pushing In The Pin. I didnt do jack shit of any of the work I was supposed to get done cause I was reading about butt plugs, peeing problems, Kylie Minogue's (sp) ass, and the evil-ness (is that a word?) of Target, on their blogs. Fun Fun Fun.

......................

My chinese food just came, and I'm famished (the guy actually comes on a bike with the little basket in front holding the food). This is from my new most favorite chinese place I discovered last week. Did I mention I love them? Lovely fresh shrimp and broccoli with little bits of garlic and tasty spring rolls with fresh bits of mushroom, cabbage and shrimp....and the mustard....to DIE for, they make it fresh, the kind that opens up your WHOLE sinus passage, even areas you didnt know you had, and if you take too much, will bring tears to your eyes. Yum!

I'm off..I may post again about some issues after I eat. Or not.

Hey Chase!
Thanks for the words..check out some of the other links on either mine or pushing in the pin if you haven't already. Hope to hear from ya again!

What a great site »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm chase
  • From Georgia by way of Jersey, United States
Who Am I? Start Here...
Email me

More of My Stuff


    The Food Docs (Recipes)
    Pictures of My Life
    Paintings and Art
    Poetry Book:
    Rest in Reason, Move in Passion

    101 Things About Me
    "Starving Artist" Supplies Wishlist
    My Reading List
    My Items for Trade

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mschase2u. Make your own badge here.

    Locations of visitors to this page

Notable Posts

For Laughs

Interesting


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Strange Days!


powered by Bloglet



A clix a day will give me your vote, and why not? You know you love me :) Just click it, it opens in a new window, close it, and that's it. Pretty simple eh?

Islands in the Stream


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer


Your Personality Profile

You are sexy, powerful, and bold. You're full of passion and energy...Sometimes this passion has a dark side. You feel most alive when you're seducing someone. You never fail to get someone's attention. Quick minded, you're also quick to lose your temper!
Click here to take The World's Shortest Personality Test

Previous posts

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates