« Home | alzheimers, here I come » | So, im updating my profile, im adding blog entries... » | grey hair » | writing » | You are most like Carrie! You're quirky, flirty, ... » | writers block » | Blog Schmog » | About Me » 

Saturday, August 21, 2004 

Jessica's been gone or about 9 days now. She went to stay with her aunt Ella in N. Caroline. I guess its cool, of course I miss her, but on the other hand it's hella relaxing not to have to constantly keep behind her and on her for a week or so. She seems to be having a good time, I think that as long as her and her stepsister are together, getting into some trouble (smile) then she is in heaven. Forget about boring mom.

Her Aunt Doris went with them along with her 3 grandkids. Jessica has been telling me for a while that Doris speaks to her very meanly, and she told me that yesterday when they went out back to play in the pool, she couldn't find her bathing suit bottom...So since there were no men around, and no one around the house for miles, that she put on underwear and went swimming. When she came in the house Doris tells her "you're not going to be happy till someone rapes your ass", now you tell me...Is that an appropriate comment to make to a 12 year old?

What pissed me off more, was when I asked to speak to Ella, I could clearly hear Ella tell Jess, "I don't want to get involved" and she wouldn't take the phone. How do you not get involved in something that you clearly see as wrong (Jess claims Ella said she thought Doris was wrong for saying it)? This pissed me off to no end, and because I'm about 500 miles away there wasn't much I can do.

Until they get back.

I've decided since Jess's grandmother, and her Aunt Ella act like they are too chickenshit to say anything to Doris...Like they are scared of her. I'm going to have to take the initiative and say something to her. I personally think she's been treating Jess and her stepsister like crap since their father passed away. *sigh

About me

  • I'm chase
  • From Georgia by way of Jersey, United States
Who Am I? Start Here...
Email me

More of My Stuff


    The Food Docs (Recipes)
    Pictures of My Life
    Paintings and Art
    Poetry Book:
    Rest in Reason, Move in Passion

    101 Things About Me
    "Starving Artist" Supplies Wishlist
    My Reading List
    My Items for Trade

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mschase2u. Make your own badge here.

    Locations of visitors to this page

Notable Posts

For Laughs

Interesting


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Strange Days!


powered by Bloglet



A clix a day will give me your vote, and why not? You know you love me :) Just click it, it opens in a new window, close it, and that's it. Pretty simple eh?

Islands in the Stream


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer


Your Personality Profile

You are sexy, powerful, and bold. You're full of passion and energy...Sometimes this passion has a dark side. You feel most alive when you're seducing someone. You never fail to get someone's attention. Quick minded, you're also quick to lose your temper!
Click here to take The World's Shortest Personality Test

Previous posts

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates