« Home | My Score: 47 » | items for trade » | wandering scent..... » | Sometimes I forget Completely.... » | nanowrimo » | Things to do in an elevator... » | Water from Your Spring » | Giovanni's Room » | 7 Things and more » | the option of suicide » 

Monday, November 28, 2005 

Your questions.....

Time to have some fun guys and gals (although mainly at my expense, lol) I am taking a challange and will answer any questions put to me (within reason) over the next week or so. I will post the answers in my blog as they come in. So, if there's anything u want to know about the chase'ter, here's your chance. Multiple questions are fine. go for it. :::smile::: P.s. Don't forget to take the Dr. Phil Test below!




How has your view of love changed since you were 15? (from Poorart)


hmm...when I was 15, I was dealing with an abusive step-father and an apathetic mother. My life was in such a turmoil, it's hard for me to remember what I was thinking about boys at the time because I was mostly concerned with saving myself. I ran away from home about 9 times before I finally left for good at about 15/16. Literally lived on the streets for about a year, depending on the kindness of strangers (not a good position to be in when it came to men) and then went into a home for runaway girls (after getting caught by the cops when my mother filed a missing persons report) and when given the option to go home or to the shelter, I chose the shelter.

To get to the point of your question, starting at about 15 I saw men as either a way to escape or just someone to treat me nice. That's all I wanted.....nice. Well, at least now I know better, just being nice doesn't cut it. Now I need compassion, friendship, trust...a partnership. Nice is good too, lol.

I guess I grew up huh?



Questions from Humanity

1. If you had a free shot, which actress would you want to punch in the face?


erm....I'm not a violent person (normally) and after much thought, it was a toss up between Lara Flynn Boyle, who shows women that anorexia gets rewarded. I saw her on a cover of Star or some other rag, looking like a walking skeleton on the beach, you could see every bone in her body, she looked inhuman. I literally thought she would die very soon. But NOooo....she was put on the next season of Las Vegas. Which I no longer watch in protest of her, lol.

My other (and stronger) choice would have to be Ms. Star I know my man is gay but I dont care cause I need a man so bad I'm gonna marry him anyway, and if in 5 years he decides to come out the closet, I'll just write a book about it Jones. Every time I watch the view I am disgusted at how she tries to fawn and front like she doesnt have a black bone in her body, and if she decides to act like she does, it has to turn into some clownish or stereotypical blackness. *sigh* let me stop, i want to punch her in the face right now....


2. What famous person would you proudly leave your lover for?

He already told me I could leave him for Vingh Rames, lol.

Any one of the men I listed in my Seven Things and More post. Richard T Jones from Judging Amy, Antonio Banderas, Idris Elba from The Wire, Djimon, Genufinewine. HAHAhahaha. But seriously. I'm very happy with my bf....he's a good guy. he's nice too. I wouldnt want to start ove with some famous person who probably has more issues than People magazine.


3. If you were forced to listen to one band forever, who would it be?

That's an interesting question, because when you think about it, you might pick one of your favorites, but it might make more sense to pick a really good band that has tons of albums, which would offer much more variety. (I mean, hey...forever is a long ass time)

After much thought (Meshell Ndegiociello, D'Angelo, Al Green, The Temptations.....Meshell and D'Angelo, cause I already listen to their stuff over and over without getting tired of it and Al Green and the Temps for the amounts of music.)

But it finally dawned on me, who i've loved over the years....he has rock, pop, soul, sexy, love, r&b, lyrics, sing-ability*....all on one album or another....he's got a nice size catalog for variety, and I don't think he has made a song I didn't like. Prince!

(*sing-ability - a song that makes you want to sing along with it..)



4. Boxers or briefs?

Boxers I HATE Tighty Whiteys


5. If you were a hitwoman, what would be your weapon of choice?

Rifle, no contact and I'm an excellent shot. The further away, the less chance of getting caught. :::looks around::: I sounded a little too confident didnt I?



If you were forced to live the rest of your life either "with love but without sex" or "with sex but without love", what would you choose? And why? from Joy



Thats a very difficult question. A question I would probably have answered differently about 10 years ago.It brings to mind conditions in which you couldn't have sex, like, maybe being paralyzed, or having some type of disease or sexual problem.

Sex is very important in a relationship, I'm not saying it's most important, there are plenty of things that take precedence over it, like......communication, respect, honesty, but sex is definitly part of the list of what makes a happy relationship.

To answer the question, if true love was an absolute promise for the rest of my life, I would choose love.

I think....

could I masturbate?

Can we.....

you know what, nevermind, I try to keep this somewhat of a fmaily friendly blog, lmao. No need to get all x-rated up in here. I think I would choose love, because a life without love, seems so sad. and when i'm old and ain't thinkin about sex, it would be nice to have someone to share my life with when no one is interested in having sex with me anymore, lol


I would like to persoanlly thank you Joy for the following conversation with Joe.....

me: which would you choose?

him: I cant go without sex

me: then that means you can do without me? cause if you say you can do without love you must be....

him: (cutting me off): no, your different

me: why am i different

him: you just are. is this going to turn into a philisophical conversation? (turns over)

me: oh nevermind

him: ::snores:::

me: :::mumbling::: jerk


lol



Name your top 3 movies of 2005 and what you liked about each. from E.



I actually haven't watched a lot of movies lately since I moved and my dvd player broke, (or is it that I dont watch that many movies so I'm not all that focused on buying a new dvd player?) At any rate, I can only watch movies on my computer or laptop till i buy a new one...and if im on my computer or laptop, Im usually online and not thinking about watching a movie.

1. Crash - the most intense movie I have seen in a long time that efectively got across a freakin POINT about rascism. (spoiler is coming up, if you havent seen the movie I strongly suggest you skip to the next question right now.) Particularly when the cop tried to help her and she almost died refusing his help. I cried so hard and Joe thought it wasn't that serious, but I told him, "had he been doing his job, instead of victimizing her, she would have no reason to be afraid of him and almost kill them both. I swear I cried my eyes out when she relized it was him and the way she reacted. There were so many moments in that movie that spoke to the truth about the effects of slavery/rascism. I though it was brilliant.

2. Rabbit Proof Fence - it's not a 2005, but its one of my top movies I saw in 2005, that counts right? This movie shows what happens when a law is passed in Australia that any child that is mixed (aboriginal and white) must be removed from the home and placed in a group home, and trained as a house servent or something similiar and then when they grew up were given jobs and were only allowed to marry someone mixed or white. basically the govt's version of Hitler's master race plan. These little girls who were taken from their mothers, ran away and tried to walk home....across HUNDREDS OF MILES. Incedible movie.

3. Shark Tail - the most hilarious movie I'd seen in a long time...great for a laugh and for teaching kids a great lesson.

extra mentions would be: Spanglish, Yesterday



If you could meet any 5 people in the world, who would they be? from MrDeath



I'm going to assume that these would be people that are in the world and alive right now.

1. I have two older brothers by my mother who I've never met and my mother hasnt seen them since they were two and three, her then husband took them and she never saw them again. Edward and Johnny Hearne.

2. Artist Odd Nerdrum

3. Ann Rice

4. Oprah

5. im gonna come back with the last one.

honorable mentions: the green lizard from the geico commercial (I heart him, lol), Tupac (he's not dead, lol), Michelle Pfiefer, Micky Rourke, Ridley Scott, Clive Barker


what if anything was the single defining moment in your life? from Diamond


Not sure I've had it yet, or if nothing else, my life has been filled with little defining moments. The day I walked out of my job and started my own business. The day I had my daughter. The day I realized that Joe wasn't going anywhere, that he would be staying by my side. Other moments, tragic moments, happy moments....all defining moments of what is is to be me. Pretty cool huh?

Hi. Sorry it has been so long. I think the electric blanket has put me in a daze. Also, holiday rehearsals, concerts, and needing more sleep with added responsibility. UGH. Anyway, I really hope you are doing well. My question for you?
How has your view of love changed since you were 15?

Ok, here are a few questions if you don't mind. 1. If you had a free shoit, which actress would you want to punch in the face? 2. What famous person would you proudly leave your lover for? 3. If you were forced to listen to one band forever, who would it be? 4. Boxers or briefs? and 5. If you were a hitwoman, what would be your weapon of choice?

holy shit humanity! (Oh the humanity...lol) Ok, I have to answer these, they are too funny.

Those answers were really insightful. Just so you know, I'd slap Star Jones too...*LOL*. Lara Flynn is sick..I can't believe she thinks that looks sexy. And apparently our screwed up society is trying to push that as sexy.

Oh yeah, here's my question (if it's not too late).

Name your top 3 movies of 2005 and what you liked about each.

I'll take questions as long as anyone asks really, lol

Yes seeing that pic again made me realize how sick she is.

Wow, Lara Flynn Boyle looks like a zombie...O_o

If you could meet any 5 people in the world, who would they be?

<3
JV

If you were forced to live the rest of your life either "with love but without sex" or "with sex but without love", what would you choose? And why?

Laura Flynn Boyle and Star Jones, great choices.

I would like to punch the Olsen Twins and Enrique Iglesias.

you've got witty answers. thanks for visiting my blog. i really appreciate the comment.

cheers!

jaycee

i loved that post...ha!
i feel the same way about Stoopid Star

oh and what if anything was the single defining moment in your life?

death, I've got news for you, Lara Flynn is a zombie.

Yeah ben, the anorexic olsen twins arent far behind my punch-o-meter

.....going to post my asnwers to the other qquestions. :)

LMAO!! You're welcome (about that convo with your man), too funny!! I love your reply.

Oh, I count the dead. Wanna meet any dead guys? Grab me a shovel, it shall be done.
;)
JV

this is good and I completely concur with the Star Jones comment!

I love the sex vs. love conversation....did you have that with your boyfriend? :-) How are you doing lately?

great post...
I loved them all.
m

Where have you been? I miss you.
-JV

I miss you too, Chase. :(

so you actually realized that joe would be staying in a single instance? Interesting. Would like to hear more about that. yeah....am looking for another one of your life story posts.

Just checking in..Wondering if all is well?

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

Best regards from NY! »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm chase
  • From Georgia by way of Jersey, United States
Who Am I? Start Here...
Email me

More of My Stuff


    The Food Docs (Recipes)
    Pictures of My Life
    Paintings and Art
    Poetry Book:
    Rest in Reason, Move in Passion

    101 Things About Me
    "Starving Artist" Supplies Wishlist
    My Reading List
    My Items for Trade

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mschase2u. Make your own badge here.

    Locations of visitors to this page

Notable Posts

For Laughs

Interesting


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Strange Days!


powered by Bloglet



A clix a day will give me your vote, and why not? You know you love me :) Just click it, it opens in a new window, close it, and that's it. Pretty simple eh?

Islands in the Stream


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer


Your Personality Profile

You are sexy, powerful, and bold. You're full of passion and energy...Sometimes this passion has a dark side. You feel most alive when you're seducing someone. You never fail to get someone's attention. Quick minded, you're also quick to lose your temper!
Click here to take The World's Shortest Personality Test

Previous posts

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates