« Home | the option of suicide » | friday » | art class update » | My Reading List » | I'm baaaaccck :) » | permanent sap green » | RIP Andy Pandy » | Thanks » | oh yeah » | voodoo bisexual child » 

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 

7 Things and more

I'm so pissed cause I sat here and finished this entry and it deleted it when I tried to post. If I ever get my hands on someone from blogger...god help them. I had to stay up another 45 minutes and do everything over, cause I was determined to have this post up by tonight....oh scuse me...this morning. dangit.




Spoke to my sis today, she seems to be doing better. I kept asking her if she checked her email and she kept saying not yet, not yet. But she finally checked it and she seemed happy, she told me thank you. We both suffer from the same thing...difficulty accepting compliment and affection, it's just something we have difficulty dealing with.

She was telling me some comments her boyfriend made to her when she got off work today. He's such an dumbass sometimes, he makes me so fucking mad, especially when she calls me and her voice is quavering or she's really upset at something he said.

There are different forms of abuse...he doesnt put his hands on her (because I would literally kill him) but the things he says hurt as bad as blows, and I think he knows it. Yeah, there are two sides to every story, but some things there is just no need for.

I tell her, when she is tired...when she has had enough....then, and only then will it be over. I know that despite how she's been feeling lately that she is strong. She's not 10 years old anymore and I can't "save" her like I used to. I know she is strong and can make her own decisions and will do the right things for herself and her kids. in addition to that...I "got her back*" and she knows this. (*meaning she has my full support, for you ebonically impaired folks)

Thanks so much to everyone who expressed their support regarding my last entry, some people say they don't know what the pont is to having a blog, but it's people like you all that show me the point, and then some. So thanks a lot.





Thanks Joy for involving me in this next meme, and causing me to lose almost a whole nights sleep thinking about my answers. :::cheese::::

The "crushes" part is what stumped me the most cause I don't really "crush" anymore. (Unless you count seeing one of the ones I mentioned below on the screen and then I go all slack-jawed, lol. And don't let them be half dressed, then my head tilts to the side like a curious doggy....*woof** lmao...ctfu!)

(and Oh yeah Joy, as per one of your posts, The Ring 2 IS a horror movie...I don't know who told you it wasn't but me and Jess watched it the other night...suffice it to say, she didnt want to sleep in her room alone, and neither did I, lol


7 Things meme


7 things I plan to do before I die:

- Have an art gallery showing of my work

- Start a non-profit to help people (most likely something to do with literacy)

- Go to Africa, particularly Egypt and Ethiopia

- Finish at least ONE of my books

- Open a bar, restaraunt or small school (cooking or art)

- Drive across the US (visiting all the states if I can)

- Leave something tangible on this earth for my daughter


7 things I can do:

- Be crafty, ie; paint, draw, make dolls, clothes, jewelry, mosaics, ect

- cook my ass off (lol) chinese, italian, spanish, mexican, soul, you name it.

- Websites/computers - I'm great with computers and taught myself how to do html/websites

- Talk to people/help people

- relate to children, even kids who aren't friendly wind up loving me, lol

- speed read (I can finish a good size book in an hour or so. I've read well over
5000 books...I stopped counting a few years ago, lol)

- Write, I have tons of my writing and poetry, always been a kick-ass writer, every since I was very young. (hmmm...need to add my poetry blog)

(also, I know this is cheating, but I am so proud of the fact that I learned to shoot a couple of years ago...rifle, shotgun, handgun, you name it...and I'm damn good!)


7 things I cannot do:

There's nothing I can't do iffin I put my mind to it, lol
with that being said....

- I can't speak any other language but eengleesh...(oh yeah and some curse words in other languages, but I know that doesnt count)

- skydive...can't..or won't? that my friends, is the question.

- square dance....again, thin line between can't and won't

- eat liver....cant even stand the smell of it...the smell alone gags me

- play chess. can't understand it...i would like to though, Joe is an avid player

- get organized. I just can't do it, i tyr and try. (ask me why I can find anything in under 10 seconds though..I heard it's a sign of genius, lol)

- Lie to the one's I love (I dont like to lie to anyone, but I think lying to the ones you love is particularly evil)


7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

There's just something about a man's

- eyes. They say eyes are the windows to the soul. There's nothing sexier than a man who can look unabashed into your eyes and say how he feels.

- lips. A well defined lip speaks volumes. If your talking, and I can't stop looking at your lips....you know whats up. I'll take them full, pouty, even cleft ala Joquin Phoenix, and my new blogger buddy MH


- personality. Personality is the deal breaker, you either have it or you don't, you know what to say and when to say it...other people might not "get you", but I do.

which leads me to..

- intelligence. Don't just talk, have something to say. You don't have to be einstein, but talk about what you know, and be able to talk about lots of different thinks...believe in what you say and have lots of....

- passion. about me, your job, your family, your hobbies, about life. Be passionate, let the little things mean a lot.

- ambitious. you may not have the world, but you're gonna grab as much of it as you can. You got a hustlers spirit, ni**a period* (*Jay Z reference)

- Charisma. It's not something you can put a finger on...its a Je Ne Se Qua (sp), it's what Lauren Hill called "That thing, that thing, that thiiiii----ng", it's what made me say yes to that second date, it's what makes me trust you when you say "trust me", its what makes all my friends like you (and for the slightest moment hate me for having you), its what makes my mother like you, and all the kids in the family want to ride in "your car" when we go on a trip, call it charisma, moxie, personality, game...call it what you want, it just works.


7 things that I say most often:

- (when I'm correcting someone) Well, ACTUALLY

- me and jess's favorite, we made it up - gohome. it's a diss...you do something stupid...gohome....you say something dumb....gohome. It's very flat with no emphasis on any letter...one word...gohome, ie; get lost, beat it, go h o m e...lol

- uhmmmm. I use "uhmmmm" far to much.....

- dumbass. again, no inflection on any letter...very flat..one word...dumbass. Bush catches this one a lot.

Thats bout it, I dont really have any one thing I say a lot...


7 celebrity crushes :


Richard T Jones. I am hooked on re-runs of Judging Amy because of him...iffin you ask me, they give him far too little screen time...*woof*



Richard T. Jones' extensive feature film credits include "The Wood," "Lockdown," "Book of Love," "Kiss the Girls," "Event Horizon," "What's Love Got to Do with It," "Renaissance Man," "The Trigger Effect," "Johns," "Pistol Blues," "G," "Moonlight Mile," "Phone Booth," "Blackout," "Twisted" and the upcoming "Collateral."

Among his television credits are the movies "Riding the Bus With My Sister," on CBS, "Second String" and the upcoming "Paradise," and the series "Sweet Justice," "NYPD Blue," "Ally McBeal," "Dangerous Minds" and, on CBS, "In the Heat of the Night" and "Brooklyn South."

Jones was born in Japan and raised in Carson, California. He lives in Los Angeles with his wife and their three children. His birth date is January 16.




Antoni Banderas. Here's my token "latin guy wita poneetail" as joe calls him, lol.
My favorite movies by him, Original Sin, Assassins but most of all Interview with a Vampire....dam that man is sexy...and the accent....oh the accent....:::fanning::::







Ving Rhames. Not the most handsome to many people, but I love him. Check out them guns*! (*arms) I'm a sucker for a well turned arm. Favorite movies, Rosewood, Native Son, Holiday Heart.








Idris Elba, sexy, confident, tall, dark and yummy. lol







Djimon Hounsou....looks like there's a pattern going on here huh? Ya'll gone get cavities from all this chocolate, lol. Joe has made jokes about how I like Africans, lol...but he's about Idris's complexion. But I do like men with the African features for some reason...I used to have a HUGE crush on this Nigerian guy who worked at BBQ's in Manhatten...he looked just like Djimon, and I got up the nerve to ask him out one day. He came to my house and showed me how to cook a nigerian chicken dish, and we talked a few times after that...but nothing else. I think once he realized I wouldnt marry him so he could stay in this country it was a done deal, lol.

Djimon. The man is regal...he has the bearing of a King...and the accent (here I go with the fanning again) (what is it with me and these accents?)

If I had to choose one out of all seven, it would be this one.






Terrence Howard. Now this is one fine ass, high yaller man who could, as they say in the hood..."git dat", lmao. The boy is beautiful, no doubt about it. and them lips....





Ginuwine. The face, the voice, and body for days....







7 people I want to do this :

Mr Death - someone asked you to do it, but since you still haven't done it, you know I would like to know, lol

Dr. Deborah - Not sure if she'll do it, but it would be interesting :)

Cane - because I would like to know more about him

Chele - I know you got jokes, lol

Neena - the hawaiian point of view (you are in Hawaii right?)

Coquito - my new blogger friend

Peggasus - you look at life in your own special way :)

I'm adding two more (is that cheating? oh well, sue me, lol)

Marcus and Maitri

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LMAOOOOOOO @ The Ring 2. Blame it on the reviews cause I never read it was considered an horror movie. Plus a friend of mine saw it and told me she didn't find it that scary. I'onno. Poor Jess! hahah I need air LMAOOO.

HA! You love Egypt too. Cool.

I know you can speak ebonics too!

Antonio Banderas is UGLAAAY!! ewww Jesus Christ! And so is Ving Rhames. LOL
Terrence Howard's hoe tendencies make him ugly too.

I agree w/ you about the other men!

Great post Chase!

Wow, You tagged me. I'll do it ;)


I really feel like I know you so well after reading all of this. And I learned a new face, Idris Elbato, to add to the list.

You are so special, Chase. I hope you can attain your dreams. I think they are all do-able!!!!

Deb

Personality...passion...charisma

I cosign those 110%. You're about to have me go back and add those to my list! LOL

Great to learn more about you. =)

Ha. I always like the judging amy guy too!!! I like the way he talks in that low, sexy voice and the look in his eyes. Ok, I'll stop there. This is an indulgence for me.

Yeah, I'd like to read some of your poetry.

Come on, no square dancing??? Yee haw. My family still has chicken stews over a big black pot on the outdoor fire. Yep. Yee haw.

I am glad your sister is doing better. At least she doesn't have to worry about telling you what her man says when it hurts her. I have been in verbally abusive situations and they can be really really hard to break away from. It is like your self esteem is locked into the relationship. A false sense of self. Well, I wish your sister and you the best.

Anna

That is good that your sister is doing better. Give her our 'cyber' hugs :)

Okay, Djimon, yes yes yes and more yes...Antonio, yeah he's not bad looking, he was my favorite but then it spiraled out after he married his wife...LOL! I don't like them when they are married LOL!

Moi? lol

When yon open your bar, I will come and get drunk of my ass...this is my gift to you. :)
Ah yes, Antonia...everyone's token Latin crush. :) He was fabulous in Mariachi and Once Upon a Time in Mexico. ;)

-Johnny

I just posted mine from someone else's tag! Have a great weekend.

im shy ...

Wow that's a long post!

Blogger pisses me off too sometimes, even this morning!

Cool blog. Thanks for dropping bye at my blog.

Oh yeah, forgot to add, blogger did the same thing and I was cursing my computer thinking it was being an old a** fart, so now I know, it's a 'blogger thing'....

That is one of the reasons I moved from Blogger. My mood to blog never lined up with Blogger's availability but great list. How could I forget the long haired Antonio?!?

*rolling my dang eyes*
I HATE these things....but you asked, so I shall. Punk. lol

How come I never get tagged for shit? Not that I'm singling you out chase...I mean in general...*LOL*.

haha this was cool...i can't play chess either..i can't explain it..lol..i'm otherwise intelligent but i just can't concentrate long enuff for chess..and intresting how u make the line between can't and won't..keep blogging...

Cash for Cars Logan is a lifesaver! I had an old, non-running car taking up space in my driveway for ages. The process was incredibly easy and quick. They assessed my car, offered a fair price, and took care of everything, from paperwork to removal. If you're in Logan and need to get rid of an unwanted vehicle while making some extra cash, I highly recommend Cash for Cars Logan. It's a win-win
cash for cars logan

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm chase
  • From Georgia by way of Jersey, United States
Who Am I? Start Here...
Email me

More of My Stuff


    The Food Docs (Recipes)
    Pictures of My Life
    Paintings and Art
    Poetry Book:
    Rest in Reason, Move in Passion

    101 Things About Me
    "Starving Artist" Supplies Wishlist
    My Reading List
    My Items for Trade

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mschase2u. Make your own badge here.

    Locations of visitors to this page

Notable Posts

For Laughs

Interesting


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Strange Days!


powered by Bloglet



A clix a day will give me your vote, and why not? You know you love me :) Just click it, it opens in a new window, close it, and that's it. Pretty simple eh?

Islands in the Stream


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer


Your Personality Profile

You are sexy, powerful, and bold. You're full of passion and energy...Sometimes this passion has a dark side. You feel most alive when you're seducing someone. You never fail to get someone's attention. Quick minded, you're also quick to lose your temper!
Click here to take The World's Shortest Personality Test

Previous posts

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates