« Home | 2 / 2 » | dust » | Ms. Magazine Names Women Who've had abortions » | Hi :o) » | brother » | my life, my life, my life » | dirt » | Spring has sprung » | New Orleans Library » | prom » 

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 

searching for my brothers

I've mentioned this before but my mother has two sons by her first marriage who were kidnapped by their father when they were still toddlers. Its been over 40 years and she still has no idea where they are. So I came up with an idea to start a my space for them, and see if I could use virtual marketing to find them. Using the premise of 6 degrees of seperation, I am betting that I will find a lead, or my brothers themselves within a year of posting the blog. A lot of people are adding them to their top friends, which is adding to the exposure, and at some point, I'm going to see if we can get some news stories on it, which should help promote the blog even more. It's exciting, but scary at the same time.

C.

Labels:

it has been near ages since either of us has commented on our blogs so here I is!
I have read yours from time to time but didn't take the time to tell you so...sorry.
How did this My Space thing work out?
Did you get any responses?
Okay..soo..umm..
Hi long lost blogger friend!
*wave*

You could try facebook too...anything to get it out there.
I missed coming on, but as my blog states: internet troubles.
It takes a lot of courage to do something like that, and its pretty tragic. I hope you get a hold of them.
JV

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm chase
  • From Georgia by way of Jersey, United States
Who Am I? Start Here...
Email me

More of My Stuff


    The Food Docs (Recipes)
    Pictures of My Life
    Paintings and Art
    Poetry Book:
    Rest in Reason, Move in Passion

    101 Things About Me
    "Starving Artist" Supplies Wishlist
    My Reading List
    My Items for Trade

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mschase2u. Make your own badge here.

    Locations of visitors to this page

Notable Posts

For Laughs

Interesting


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Strange Days!


powered by Bloglet



A clix a day will give me your vote, and why not? You know you love me :) Just click it, it opens in a new window, close it, and that's it. Pretty simple eh?

Islands in the Stream


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer


Your Personality Profile

You are sexy, powerful, and bold. You're full of passion and energy...Sometimes this passion has a dark side. You feel most alive when you're seducing someone. You never fail to get someone's attention. Quick minded, you're also quick to lose your temper!
Click here to take The World's Shortest Personality Test

Previous posts

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates