« Home | dirt » | Spring has sprung » | New Orleans Library » | prom » | Beautiful » | Taco bell rocks » | stupid birthday..... » | Trust is the key..... » | Do her children eat dog food? » | Child on Child Sexual Abuse » 

Sunday, June 04, 2006 

my life, my life, my life

where do I start? The truth is, I have let myself get caught up in so much other stuff that i havent had time to blog. On one hand thats supposed to be a good thing, because it means you have a life, right? lol

.............
The art exhibit for the James Brown Festival went well. It was an amazing feeling looking and seeing my art hanging on a wall that didn't belong to me. To see other people look at your art, and comment or to see the looks on their faces. Jessica is evil, she walks up to people looking at one of my paintings "Living in America" and starts talking to them"so what do you think?" and starts engaging them in an in depth conversation about how it "explores issues in the US today", this lady is just looking at her, nodding her head....I had to walk away so I didn't blow up laughing. To be 14, the girl has issues, lol


I'll post pics of the exhibit shortly.

I finally met my friend who told me about the show, Susannah...she was there with her husband, they were the sweetest, and we talked a lot....hopefully we can stay friends and get to know each other better. She's even offered to help me with my cafepress, so I can offer postcards and such of my artwork.

..............

My garden is coming along well, tons of tomatoes coming in now....jalepenos, little bit of string beans, green peppers are coming in too.

..............

My Kate had her baby...we went to bed with one horse and woke up with two. ::smile:: They are both very healthy and doing so well.







...............

I started doing some online work as well, and that has kept me very busy too....I'll remind myself that i need to blog, and then im so tired i dont even want to look at the computer.

.................

watching "Full Metal Jacket" right now....this movie depresses the crap out of me, but I can't help but watch it when it comes on, its a sin how that drill seargent tortured that boy...like i said, it makes me really sad, I don't even know why I watch it.


Gonna visit some sites tonight and see how all of my friends in blog land are doing...I hope all are well.

So happy you posted. I visited so often hoping you'd be bloggin soon again. I can understand how life carries you away from the computer! Your art is so beautiful!!! So glad the horses are doing well.

:)
Deb

It seems your time away has been well and productively spent!

The art looks good, and the colt is beautiful! What is its name?

Good to have you back! Don't be gone so long again, ok?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm chase
  • From Georgia by way of Jersey, United States
Who Am I? Start Here...
Email me

More of My Stuff


    The Food Docs (Recipes)
    Pictures of My Life
    Paintings and Art
    Poetry Book:
    Rest in Reason, Move in Passion

    101 Things About Me
    "Starving Artist" Supplies Wishlist
    My Reading List
    My Items for Trade

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mschase2u. Make your own badge here.

    Locations of visitors to this page

Notable Posts

For Laughs

Interesting


Enter your email address below to subscribe to Strange Days!


powered by Bloglet



A clix a day will give me your vote, and why not? You know you love me :) Just click it, it opens in a new window, close it, and that's it. Pretty simple eh?

Islands in the Stream


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer


Your Personality Profile

You are sexy, powerful, and bold. You're full of passion and energy...Sometimes this passion has a dark side. You feel most alive when you're seducing someone. You never fail to get someone's attention. Quick minded, you're also quick to lose your temper!
Click here to take The World's Shortest Personality Test

Previous posts

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates